Getting stomach worm is one of the most common things, and if your little one got that too, you really need not worry about it at all. There a number of ways, in fact home remedies in which you can help your kiddo get rid of the stomach worm. Before going to the ways of that, let me tell you the most common reasons as to why kids get stomach worms:
- Walking/crawling barefoot in soil
- Playing with dirty water
- Touching or playing with stray animals
- Having junk food
- Eating unwashed food or veggies
- Drinking un-purified water etc.
Now when your kid gets worm in stomach, it starts spreading by laying eggs and reproducing from them. That’s how there can be a number of worms in the stomach. The most common types of worm are pinworm and roundworm. Pinworm is the most common to affect kids and their size ranges from 3-10mm. It’s actually quite tough to understand that your kid has got pinworm in stomach, nevertheless, it’s really easy to get rid of them. So, let us first understand how will you actually detect whether your liltle one got these worms in stomach:
Indications of worm in stomach:
- Your kid isn’t feeling hungry
- Decrease in weight, on a regular basis
- Stomach pain consistently
- Getting irritated always
- Getting blood in saliva
- Worm coming out in vomits
- Getting frequent pees
- Tongue getting pale
- Irritation in private parts
- Becoming anaemic
These are the most common ways in which you can understand that your lil one is getting stomach worm. Now let us see the ways to get rid of these tiny culprits form your baby’s stomach:
Home remedies to get rid of stomach worm in kids:
Stomach worm is one of the most common things that majority kids suffer from and you need not be really worried for that. Here we will be telling you some of the most effective ways to get rid of those worms:
- Pomegranate juice consumption on a daily basis is effective to get rid of worms in stomach.
- Honey mixed with curd is again another effective way.
- Bitter gourd is very effective against worm, you can make your kid drink juice of bitter gourd.
- Turmeric mixed with warm water can be consumed on a daily basis before going to bed.
- Tulsi leaf juice is yet another effective remedy against stomach worm.
- Lassi with black pepper and black salt is great solution for worms.
- Mix ajwin with some black salt and you can make it into a powder form and give your liltle one as its really helpful against stomach worm.
- Tomato with some black salt and pinch of turmeric acts great against worm.
- Water mixed with asafoetida is good against worm.
These are some of the most effective ways to help your kid get rid of those tiny culprits, viz worms from their stomach. But yes of course if the situation becomes severe, do consult a doctor!